সর্ব-শেষ হাল-নাগাদ: ১৮ জুন ২০১৪
Share with :
এআরভি ফরম পূরণের সাধারণ নিয়মাবলী
General Instructions for MRV
- Attach a color photograph (45mm x 35mm) with glue at the top left corner of the form. Photograph has to be white background.
- Personal details, Travel Document details, Payment details (as applicable) must be filled up.
- Apply according to your necessity and fill up the required option of New visa/ Extention of visa/ Transit permit/ On arrival visa/ No Visa Required (N.V.R).
- Apply with essential documents, otherwise, the application would not be received for consideration.
- Use Tick mark (√) in the check Box.
- Deposit the visa fee (if applicable) to the respective bank counter and attach payment receipt on the top of the application form.
- Receive delivery slip after the submission of application form and check the content of the delivery slip before going out from the visa office.
- Paid of visa fee is non-refundable.
- Lodge your passport as per tentative call date for getting visa.
- Reissuance of visa sticker due to applicant’s mistake needs to be paid again as per payment list.
- In some cases, Visa call date subjects to police verification Report/ Security Clearance from MOHA/ Work Permit from BOI/BEPZA/ N.G.O/ Bureau/ Recommendation from Ministry Or organizations concerned.
- The authority’s decision regarding visa is final.
It is a great pleasure for me to see that the Department of Immigration & Passports under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of the People's Republic of Bangladesh, is happily launching its own Webportal. In this age of information and communication technology,Details...